Travel DocumentS

Please contact your airline for current documentation requirements. Remember that you will need proof of citizenship when travelling to the U.S. or internationally. A driver's license is not sufficient.


Travelling with Children:

When children are travelling without a parent, they will need notarized documentation. Please be advised you will require identification for each child (birth certificate or medical card). If you are travelling with a child that is not related to you, you will require a signed letter giving permission for travel from the child's parent or guardian. If you are sending a child unaccompanied on a flight please contact your airline for more information.

Contact Information

Greater Sudbury Airport
5000 Air Terminal Drive, Suite T202 | Garson, ON | P3L 1V4   
P. 1-705-693-2514 or 1-855-FLY-2YSB | F. 1-705-693-2937