Flight delays or aircraft indicents
In the event of flight delays or incidents, media should contact the associated airline directly. The airport cannot release information or answer questions on behalf of an airline. Airlines have the most up-to-date information on flight times and delays.
Filming at the Airport
The safety, security and customer service of our passengers is the GSA’s primary concern. To ensure that these concerns are respected, GSA requests the media observe the following guidelines:
- Before arriving at GSA, a media outlet, journalist, photographer or camera operator must notify the airport of their interest in reporting from the airport property.
- For safety and security reasons, while on airport property members of the media must carry personal and professional identification. At any point while on the premises, they may be asked to produce identification.
- When filming inside the terminal building obtain prior permission from passengers and all airport employees before filming individuals.
- Access to any restricted area at the GSA is subject to Transport Canada Security Measures. In Canada, access to Departure Gate Concourses is for ticketed passengers or staff who are properly accredited and with a ‘need and right' to be in a Restricted Area. Filming or still photography of people or objects undergoing Pre-Board Security screening is not permitted.
- Media access to restricted areas may be possible for specific pre-arranged events, such as inaugural flights or other media events. Escort arrangements for such pre-arranged events must be made with the Greater Sudbury Airport Administration.
Contact us for more information.